Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting HTML Class

There were no assignments yet so having the Lab session before the lecture meant there was no need to go to lab. So I had three hours and I went to the Library. I found a great new book titled Me 2.0 by Dan Schawbel that was subtitled, Build a Powerful Brand to Achieve Career Success.
This seems to be a bridge between my two classes. I read through half the book and wrote 13 pages of notes in my HTML class notebook. Now I have more ideas and homework projects to work on.
The first lecture in HTML class introduced the assignments and how to post them to the college server. For having and using THIS BLOG, I will receive 10 extra credit points.
Could all the pieces be coming together?
I find I can do the assignments from home and I complete the first assignment and send it to the server.
So far I am slightly ahead since the assignment is due next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment