Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mid-term Test

Upcoming Monday--perhaps a past Monday when YOU get to this post--will tell the tale of how much HTML, XHTML, and CSS I have absorbed and been able to recall its correct form to fill in the correct scantron bubble. The teacher considers this test an 'evaluative' process to let the student know where he stands regarding learning the stuff of web-mastering.

I feel good about the material but in it's form it is easy to overlook a piece like a "<" here or a" "" " there. You know, the details. A comma between two tags in a CSS rule means an entirely different useage than no comma.

My hope is for the uncertain answers, I can narrow down the 5 choices by a couple to give me that 1 in 3 odds at passing the question. Like I say, check with me Tuesday. I will be relieved knowing what I don't know. That sounds like a Rumsfeld briefing: "we don't know what we don't know. We just know that we don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment